Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Sunk planning to allow dentists from abroad to practice here .....

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Plenty of people letting us know their foreign-trained but British certificated dentists are marvelous.

Oh dear. This is like when I set an in course essay for my undergrads and the thickies read only half the question, then pile in with a load of well-meaning but irrelevant (and hence, wrong) old bollocks. Dear oh dear :facepalm:

Still.....this has cheered me up, and has partly explained how folk are still planning to vote for Sunk.

We get the governments we deserve.

Shiney teeth. Lovely.

:lolol:
Hey, who hasn't opened an exam paper, thought "oh bollocks" and proceeded to spam out everything they know on the topic in the hope at least some of it's vaguely relevant to the question.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hey, who hasn't opened an exam paper, thought "oh bollocks" and proceeded to spam out everything they know on the topic in the hope at least some of it's vaguely relevant to the question.
You won't pass with that sort of tomfoolery on anything I set and mark, me laddio.

I have standards.

And I am a complete and utter bastard.

I wear it as a badge of honour. Don't bring me Michael Flatley, in a plumbing exam, when I ask you to explain taps. ???

:wink:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
You won't pass with that sort of tomfoolery on anything I set and mark, me laddio.

I have standards.

And I am a complete and utter bastard.

I wear it as a badge of honour. Don't bring me Michael Flatley, in a plumbing exam, when I ask you to explain taps. ???

:wink:
I'll admit this was more effective when I was answering questions like "How were cities governed in medieval Italy" than when responding to "Calculate the bending capacity of the reinforced concrete section shown in Figure 1".

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a fabulous idea. We can all look forward to the return of the fabled ' Australian Trench ' style of dentistry. Scratching your head? Google it

And as someone who once played a part in monitoring the work of NHS dentists you need to keep an eye out for the Swedes and Iranians who had quite a different approach to dentistry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here