Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sudbury Town eye repeat - 25 years on

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mrs GB is out for a gin night tonight and there's a very good chance I'll be watching this in preference to (yawn) Southampton v Villa. A shame the pitch is now 3G. A proper cowfield would have added to the enjoyment immensely.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Went to both games and managed to avoid a huge fight outside the ground and in the city. PPF led his troops admirably but was finally beaten back by a lady farmer and her huge pointy marrow

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mrs GB is out for a gin night tonight and there's a very good chance I'll be watching this in preference to (yawn) Southampton v Villa. A shame the pitch is now 3G. A proper cowfield would have added to the enjoyment immensely.

I’m watching. I’ve just realised Haydn Mullins is Colchester’s manager. Ex Palace but also remember him being sent off with Virgs at West Ham.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m watching. I’ve just realised Haydn Mullins is Colchester’s manager. Ex Palace but also remember him being sent off with Virgs at West Ham.

I've been watching the second halves of both games with the PL on the telly and this game on the laptop. The gulf in quality is incredible, Dean Smith really does have a lot of work to do before the 20th :moo:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Walton and Leatherhead killed me. Saw all 3.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I the only one who was secretly pleased Sudbury got beat?

Is it irrational that the two games has festered in my subconscious into an inherent hatred of Sudbury?

PARKLIFE

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Am I the only one who was secretly pleased Sudbury got beat?

Is it irrational that the two games has festered in my subconscious into an inherent hatred of Sudbury?

PARKLIFE

I have no axe to grind with Sudbury 25 years on, but am l the only one who thought Colchester put on a terrific performance?

Was particularly impressed by their two young widemen Sylvester Jasper and Armando Dobra, on loan from Fulham and Ipswich respectively.

Did we have any scouts at the game l wonder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here