Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] StuntPegg (Nieve Petruzziello) on YouTube - the future of football broadcasting

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This girl (woman) is going to go far, imo.

Knowledgeable about football, inc lower leagues, non-league and Europe. Articulate. Funny.

For a non-broadcast pro, she's really good at live reporting/ad-libbing. Decent editing/production skills too.

Sign her up, BBC!

Sample videos:

(Can't remember which video it was, but shows a understanding bad owners/asset-strippers at lower-league clubs. Nice one.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Going to be half decent to look at too
creep GIF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely top drawer.

The more that people like her step up, the more it puts into sharp focus the slack-jawed gormlessness of the dweebs.

Evolution.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I need to watch a few more of her videos. I like the guy that does the Scottish games mostly but the one who randomly picks games and dresses up as a mascot is annoying as he mostly takes the piss. He did the Grimsby game for the FA and was better but his channel is a bit too much teenage bants for me. See also Thogden. I did watch a couple of games about his brother playing for Bolton - who is as much his brother as every Greek bloke in Eastbourne was my mate's cousin or uncle.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Been watching her channel a while and she is very good, her and the bloke that does all the scottish stuff (footy adventures?) are the two best YouTubers imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here