Shoreham Beaaaach
Strictly what, exactly?

Strictly no trainers and no jeans?
15325096-strict-teacher-with-glasses-and-a-whip.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought Strictly was for those people who yearn for a bygone age of Come Dancing, pineapple and cheese on cocktail sticks, vol-au-vents, Babysham and corporate tupperware parties.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Angela Rippon is quite incredible. 79 years old and one of the best in the competition. I’d take her flexibility at that age! Actually at my age!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought Strictly for those people who yearn for a bygone age of Come Dancing, pineapple and cheese on cocktail sticks, vol-au-vents, Babysham and corporate tupperware parties.
And holiday 77 with Judith Chalmers.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Angela Rippon is quite incredible. 79 years old and one of the best in the competition. I’d take her flexibility at that age! Actually at my age!
Indeed, couldn’t help think when she did that leg above the head in the first dance, her other hand was at the bottom trying to hold in innards in.

Jul 7, 2003
And holiday 77 with Judith Chalmers.
In true NSC pedantry style, I think you'll find that Judith Chalmers was a host on the ITV holiday show Wish You Were Here whereas the BBC Holiday (insert year) programme would have been fronted by Cliff Michelmore. Maybe I should join the dullard thread🙂

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In true NSC pedantry style, I think you'll find that Judith Chalmers was a host on the ITV holiday show Wish You Were Here whereas the BBC Holiday (insert year) programme would have been fronted by Cliff Michelmore. Maybe I should join the dullard thread🙂
You guys....

1697995959814.png

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Met Diane on the platform at Hassocks a couple of weeks back. She was charming.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Strictly is great. If I wanted to watch Eastern European girls dancing in skimpy outfits on a Saturday evening anywhere else it’d cost a fortune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here