Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stoke 3 Leeds 0 Pre Season Friendly

boik

Plooks.

Serious question mate. Do you actually enjoy coming here? Whenever I see a post of yours, well.. you’re always complaining? [emoji1787]

I think it's perfectly valid to question the point of a thread on a meaningless pre-season friendly that doesn't even involve the albion. This board could get somewhat threadbound if everyone does that for every friendly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This Leeds thing is becoming too much on here. Yes they are arrogant dicks, yes we’ve completely made them look like dicks now Ben has signed the deal, worn number 3 and called Brighton his home, but let’s nip it in the bud now before it gets too obsessive - concentrate on us (and hopefully the demise of CPFC 2010). Too much chatter on Leeds imo!
This.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think it's perfectly valid to question the point of a thread on a meaningless pre-season friendly that doesn't even involve the albion. This board could get somewhat threadbound if everyone does that for every friendly.

Do you seriously think that there is the faintest of faint likelihoods that that will happen?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This Leeds thing is becoming too much on here. Yes they are arrogant dicks, yes we’ve completely made them look like dicks now Ben has signed the deal, worn number 3 and called Brighton his home, but let’s nip it in the bud now before it gets too obsessive - concentrate on us (and hopefully the demise of CPFC 2010). Too much chatter on Leeds imo!

Can this be merged with the other cringeworthy Leeds threads?

For what it's worth, pre-season friendlies are about fitness and trying new things, not the result. I feel dirty sticking up for them here, but to be fair I dare say their first team is probably largely away on international duty so this would have been their fringe players and U-23s.

If it was Palace, that's a different matter, but it's Leeds, who really cares? Huddersfield maybe? But we shouldn't.

Gonna need a Leeds sub-section at this rate. The White thing is done / gone / over - we won with dignity and class. Sure we all want them to get relegated because a) nobody likes them and b) their fans were knobs this summer, but I don’t want to fixate on Leeds all season.

1. Pre season results rarely mean anything.
2. Maybe this should become a leeds board? Or maybe there should be a leeds subsection for all the posters who are obsessed with leeds. All you are doing is making them right in the fact that Leeds are huge and everyone is talking about them.

FFS. Tinpot thread.

All of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here