Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH + Guest

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Can anybody explain how this works?
I guess I can't buy a ticket for my mate and sit next to him as there are no vacant seats in my row.
That must mean we would have to find two seats together somewhere else in the east upper stand?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
You buy extra tickets (in your name) when you buy yours. The guest tickets can be set to whatever age category you need them to be.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When a STH can buy a guest ticket, that ticket can be anywhere at all in any stand in the whole stadium.

Getting one next to your own, or even close, is always going to be difficult unfortunately.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
(I’m assuming this is for a league match)

If you want to sit with your guest contact Supporter Services and explain that. They can find seats together and move your season ticket seat for 1 match. Think you pay a couple of quid for the admin involved plus the price of the guest ticket.

If you don’t mind sitting apart then just buy a single ticket in your name.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
(I’m assuming this is for a league match)

If you want to sit with your guest contact Supporter Services and explain that. They can find seats together and move your season ticket seat for 1 match. Think you pay a couple of quid for the admin involved plus the price of the guest ticket.

If you don’t mind sitting apart then just buy a single ticket in your name.
Thanks everybody for your help.
I was surprised this isn't covered on the website, or maybe I'm just being thick and not looking in the right place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here