Stephen Dobbie on Goals on Sunday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
He and Stuart McCall are the two guests (ex-Bradford & ex-Swansea) on SS1 at 11pm. Yep, who cares, but it could be interesting if they talk about their respective seasons so far.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Doggie played well for palarse again yesterday by all accounts. Wurzel seems to get te best out of him for some reason.

Probably dangles a free go on his combine harvester as an incentive.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did he? There were quotes on here from the BBS saying he looked 'disinterested'.

That's his normal expression. Even when he's on the vinegar strokes he looks like he's doing his tax returns.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Asking Steven about Odenwingie attempted move to qpr and he says that his team mates will have accepted him back in. Seemed almost ironic to me.

To be fair to him, he seems disinterested in being at Wembley on goals on Sunday. Maybe he is just like that.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361710624.187308.jpg

CK: So Stephen thanks for making the effort to dress up for us today

SD: Well I play in Croydon now so I need to fit in!

CK: Are you excited about the Final?

SD: Can't you see how excited I am? I am my usual enthusiastic self!

CK: So now playing for Palace, what happened there?

SD: Obviously I was struggling to get in the Brighton team, I think they were put off by my over enthusiasm and when you get a chance to play in a stadium as great as Selhurst in front of literally ten thousand people how could I say no? Coming from the ranshackled Amex ground with no fans in it was a no brainier!

CK: So you are now on Palace's bench?

SD: Yeah, it's a much more traditional bench then Brighton's Recano chairs, I like it. Also I couldn't understand Poyet and now I am back with my favourite carrot cruncher?

CK: Are you gonna get to the playoffs?

SD: Dunno, but no doubt with my energy and passion on the pitch we have a chance!

CK: Thanks Steve for coming on today at short notice, we couldn't find any real Swansea legends for the money we pay but we knew you go anywhere for a bit of dosh.

SD: No problem Kammy, will it be cash?

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
View attachment 39835

SD: Obviously I was struggling to get in the Brighton team, I think they were put off by my over enthusiasm and when you get a chance to play in a stadium as great as Selhurst in front of literally ten thousand people how could I say no? Coming from the ranshackled Amex ground with no fans in it was a no brainier!

SD: Yeah, it's a much more traditional bench then Brighton's Recano chairs, I like it. Also I couldn't understand Poyet and now I am back with my favourite carrot cruncher?

SD: Dunno, but no doubt with my energy and passion on the pitch we have a chance!

CK: Thanks Steve for coming on today at short notice, we couldn't find any real Swansea legends for the money we pay but we knew you go anywhere for a bit of dosh.

Brilliant! :thumbsup::laugh:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
View attachment 39835

Hahah enjoyed that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports