Starting line up at home

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Thomas :

Bruno , Ads , Upson , Bridge ,

bridcutt

Buckley , Vicente , David or Orlandi

CMS, Uolla

Buckley and David to swap sides as and when during the game , Lua Lua to come on for Buckley after 60 minutes
It may seem attacking but I have not seen a team yet that should be able to trouble that back four with Bridders in front and Thomas in goal.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't have CMS in the starting XI... We should just go all out and SMASH teams.

Kuszczak

Bruno Upson El-Abd Bridge

Bridcutt

Buckley Vicente David LuaLua

Ulloa

Win every home game 8-2, job done.

Orlandi could slip in ahead of Vicente or David, Greer in ahead of El-Abd, whatever, we'd SMASH them.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Wouldn't have CMS in the starting XI... We should just go all out and SMASH teams.

Kuszczak

Bridcutt

Ulloa

Orlandi could slip in ahead of Vicente or David, Greer in ahead of El-Abd, whatever, we'd SMASH them.

Exactly the team I'd love to see.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
---------THE KOKAT

--Bruno AEB Upson Bridge

----------Bridcutt

--David Vicente Orlandi

------ Hoskins Ulloa

Agree with most-

Where's the pace? or Natural width? well Those Spaniard's would find and thread anything through to the forward's,save the pace for later into the game..

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Kuszczak

Bridcutt

Ulloa

Orlandi for KLL would do it for me. Barnes replacing Vicente when he ties up

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Not sure Vincente can make a full game best used like Kaz as impact Players Uiioa and CMS need a chance to form a partnership in the absence of Ash who I thought looked like he and Uolla might work well together

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why not do a Paul Lambert and play the development squad as the first team.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
An attack minded line up is great however I'd rather see something magical from Vicente for the last 30 mins of each game rather than see him start and struggle against teams who park the bus. Buckley in the starting line up always makes me feel more excited for a game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here