Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Starting eleven & tactic if The Bissmaster X2000 cant play?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Gross and Lallana can't get around the field enough to play central midfield together. Gross miles down the list of who should have been selected here

As much as I like Gross I was so surprised to see him picked tonight. Felt quite flat when I saw the line up as I immediately thought the game was likely to play out how it did. Well, perhaps not quite as bad as it did (until the 95th minute!), but it seemed quite glaring to me that we'd struggle to transfer the ball out of defence up the pitch with the way Palace have been pressing high.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I thought I'd have a peek at your post. Crikey, not another call for a striker!

(But a load of inapproproate and wrong old bollocks, nevertheless. And....back on ignore)

Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well where the **** is he then?

Well Swanny. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Well done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I echo that we need Bissouma back for the Arsenal game.

He's the difference between winning and losing the midfield battler in most games.

No criticism of Gross, but speed over the pitch is important in midfield. I'd be very happy to see him in with Bissouma, just not Lallana

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Gross and Lallana can't get around the field enough to play central midfield together. Gross miles down the list of who should have been selected here

I don't think Gross being in a midfield two is the issue, I think it's Lallana

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don't think Gross being in a midfield two is the issue, I think it's Lallana

Possibly. It should be one or the other in there though. Had Mwepu been fit i'm certain it would have been him

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Perhaps a crazy suggestion, but if Potter plays Cucurella, Burn, Dunk, Duffy and March (or Lamptey, if now fit) at the back, maybe Veltman can fill in at CDM against Arsenal? He's got to be a better option than Gross playing there again.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Perhaps a crazy suggestion, but if Potter plays Cucurella, Burn, Dunk, Duffy and March (or Lamptey, if now fit) at the back, maybe Veltman can fill in at CDM against Arsenal? He's got to be a better option than Gross playing there again.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Maybe. He can definitely play there and Potter said himself that Veltman could play on the midfield.

Solly could probably also play there.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Perhaps he prefers to remain single. Any potential WAGS feel free to apply though.

Just had a kid so I'm guessing he is pretty tied up.

If that wasnt the case, I reckon he would have no problems getting the ladies. I'd definitely offer him my mother and my hypothetical daughters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here