Stadium Tours

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Also did the MCG the day after the AFL Grand Final a couple of years ago. A great big old stadium with lots of history and things of interest. The tour guide was good and very knowledgable too. Nice being able to walk out on the pitch afterwards.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
only done one,the old Wembley,thought it was brilliant

espcially walking out of the tunnel

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 61

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Did Old Trafford at the weekend.

I went into it really disliking man utd but came out with a grudging respect for them. It's a club with a wonderful history and that hits you as you explore it.

Lovely building as well. Every corridor is brickwork and it adds a real traditional class to the place.

Sat in fergies chair in the dugout and got a photo of all of us sitting in the subs and staff seats.

The only room we didn't have access to was fergies (former) office.

Was impressed with just how much they focused on Munich throughout the whole stadium.

The museum, as you'd expect, is brilliant. I quite enjoyed reading the letters by Matt Busby back to George Bests parents signalling their intention to sign "Young George" ad that he was showing "some promise" as a footballer.

Also says a lot that people like Charlton want their England 66 memorabilia in the Utd museum.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Did Old Trafford at the weekend.

I went into it really disliking man utd but came out with a grudging respect for them. It's a club with a wonderful history and that hits you as you explore it.

Lovely building as well. Every corridor is brickwork and it adds a real traditional class to the place.

Sat in fergies chair in the dugout and got a photo of all of us sitting in the subs and staff seats.

The only room we didn't have access to was fergies (former) office.

Was impressed with just how much they focused on Munich throughout the whole stadium.

The museum, as you'd expect, is brilliant. I quite enjoyed reading the letters by Matt Busby back to George Bests parents signalling their intention to sign "Young George" ad that he was showing "some promise" as a footballer.

Also says a lot that people like Charlton want their England 66 memorabilia in the Utd museum.

I went round old trafford,when we went up to play at the Reebok.completely agree-exellent tour

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I took Jackie up to Anfield for her 50th, done the tour and museum on the Saturday and saw the game on the Sunday.
Thoroughly enjoyable experience and surprisingly didn't have our wheels nicked or get robbed...result:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports