Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST updated for tonight’s game?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
My season ticket doesn’t seem to have updated for tonight’s game from Wolves. It’s on auto update so unsure why.

Anyone else in the same boat or know how to fix it without phoning the club? Thanks!

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne
Mine is still showing the Wolves game. Club said it doesnt matter it will still work for future games as they are all stored on your phone, only the picture updates.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
For the first time mine hasn't yet. Am I right in thinking it doesn't matter which match it shows, the bar code is always the same?
It doesn't matter what match it shows. Just scan it and it will work anyway.

If it doesn't it's a problem with the ticket itself and the ticket office will sort it.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
A couple of the season ticket holders in our group who's tickets, which were showing Manure, have had their tickets revert back to the Wolves match :facepalm: I guess we'll find out what happens when we get to the turnstiles.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Mine shows with todays game but says ‘expired’
Are you on Android or Apple?

If Android then you can use your ticket from the expired passes section and it should re-add.

If Apple go to expired passes and click re-add and then use it as normal.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
A couple of the season ticket holders in our group who's tickets, which were showing Manure, have had their tickets revert back to the Wolves match :facepalm: I guess we'll find out what happens when we get to the turnstiles.
They should work absolutely fine.

I work before the games in front of the turnstiles and 99% of the time when it says wrong game it works anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here