Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST guest tickets

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm also doing this for a mate for the Liverpool game (don't panic he's Brighton) and I enquired directly to the club. Supporter services told me that the main option offered in the confirmation email is to download the ticket to the persons phone but if thats an issue there is also the option on there to just print at home. I havent boughyt one yet so don't know if it's 100% true but thats the option he will want as he doesnt even have a modern smartphone
They charge you £2.50 for the print at home option

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I'm also doing this for a mate for the Liverpool game (don't panic he's Brighton) and I enquired directly to the club. Supporter services told me that the main option offered in the confirmation email is to download the ticket to the persons phone but if thats an issue there is also the option on there to just print at home. I havent boughyt one yet so don't know if it's 100% true but thats the option he will want as he doesnt even have a modern smartphone

So does the mate have to sit on own nowhere near you I guess ?

Personally I think a person with ticket history who isn’t a member should get preference over a ST friend , who may have no history of going ever before.
I can’t imagine many buy a ST purely due to this being available.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So does the mate have to sit on own nowhere near you I guess ?

Personally I think a person with ticket history who isn’t a member should get preference over a ST friend , who may have no history of going ever before.
I can’t imagine many buy a ST purely due to this being available.
They do get preference - tickets usually go on sale to Albion+ members before ST guest tickets are available (usually a couple of days)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They never mentioned that - I still havent chosen one yet (hoping few more will be added as week goes on) but at least I know now

Thanks
What justification can there be for charging £2.50 to print a ticket. Don't know any other venue that charges to print at home. Could understand if posted but print at home is no cost to club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What justification can there be for charging £2.50 to print a ticket. Don't know any other venue that charges to print at home. Could understand if posted but print at home is no cost to club.
Deterrent - they want as many tickets as possible to be digital.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmmm someone's had a shake of the woodwork and a dyed in the wool, house decked in Scouse flags, front room pyro, Liverpool pants wearing, Polish friend of a friend fell out.

So just too recap I can buy this excitable chap (who I do know) a ticket for the Albion, no names no pack drill, but as my guest he will be representing me, and despite me being in another stand I am responsible for him?

Is that correct?

His friend, my Member+ boss and son are both going, but he's saying he can't buy another seat.

I'll tell him to ring Supporter Services tomorrow and see if they'll let him pick up an extra ticket?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hmmmm someone's had a shake of the woodwork and a dyed in the wool, house decked in Scouse flags, front room pyro, Liverpool pants wearing, Polish friend of a friend fell out.

So just too recap I can buy this excitable chap (who I do know) a ticket for the Albion, no names no pack drill, but as my guest he will be representing me, and despite me being in another stand I am responsible for him?

Is that correct?

His friend, my Member+ boss and son are both going, but he's saying he can't buy another seat.

I'll tell him to ring Supporter Services tomorrow and see if they'll let him pick up an extra ticket?
It’s 1 ticket per fan number and MyA+ can’t buy guest tickets. If your boss assigns it to you (if he has you in Friends and Family) he will be able to purchase it. Or you can buy it and make sure it’s assigned to you at check out. As you say he’s your responsibility and if for whatever reason he gets kicked out for being an away fan you run the gauntlet of being banned for a matches.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s 1 ticket per fan number and MyA+ can’t buy guest tickets. If your boss assigns it to you (if he has you in Friends and Family) he will be able to purchase it. Or you can buy it and make sure it’s assigned to you at check out. As you say he’s your responsibility and if for whatever reason he gets kicked out for being an away fan you run the gauntlet of being banned for a matches.
Thanks yeah, Ive just tried to buy a random ticket and I got right through to checkout.
I clearly wasn't paying attention during that lesson, every days a school.

I really don't want to buy this decent fella a ticket because, as said, he's just one of 'those' fans. I don't know him well enough to know if he can keep a lid on it.

Thanks for helping.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Thanks yeah, Ive just tried to buy a random ticket and I got right through to checkout.
I clearly wasn't paying attention during that lesson, every days a school.

I really don't want to buy this decent fella a ticket because, as said, he's just one of 'those' fans. I don't know him well enough to know if he can keep a lid on it.

Thanks for helping.

Have you ever seen him without a bottle top?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here