Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Squad Numbers

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Have the squad numbers been finalised for next season?

The boy wants the 2 new shirts and I don’t want to get them until he is sure of the squad numbers

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The club advise not to get shirts printed until squad numbers are finalised after the transfer window closes, mainly to avoid disappointment if you buy a shirt and that player is then sold.

However as PL rules state no player can change squad number during the season (unless you are Man Utd and Ronaldo can’t possibly play without his number 7 shirt) then whatever number a player has when we play Luton will be the number they have all season.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

The boy wants the 2 new shirts and I don’t want to get them until he is sure of the squad numbers
You can always get the shirts now (before they sell out) and get the numbers / names added later once the squad numbers are confirmed

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The squad numbers will be confirmed before the Luton game
But of course the squad itself might change before the end of the transfer window

scooter1

How soon is now?
The club advise not to get shirts printed until squad numbers are finalised after the transfer window closes, mainly to avoid disappointment if you buy a shirt and that player is then sold.

However as PL rules state no player can change squad number during the season (unless you are Man Utd and Ronaldo can’t possibly play without his number 7 shirt) then whatever number a player has when we play Luton will be the number they have all season.
We popped in yesterday and picked up a new shirt for the boy, and the kind lady who served us dissuaded him from getting it printed.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023

I think you’ll be safe with 2, the numbers will probably go right up to 11 at least

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
And Europa League badges and font confirmed for Saturday!!

It’s like Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here