chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
It’s Spurs…

kristen wiig triangle sally GIF

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
If anyone wants to hear how f***ing awful a drum sounds switch to Kilmarnock v Rangers now. As an added bonus you can watch our Sima in action.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

A lot of positivity here :facepalm:

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not surprised. A cock on their shirt evidencing the cocksucker nature of the club and fans.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Spurs have only got 2 songs so I don’t understand why they need percussion instruments to help them remember the beat. I suppose a drum might be useful for the Louis Armstrong number that they stole from Stains, but surely not necessary for yid army? Perhaps the club is encouraging it to drown out the “Levy out “ chants?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
How do you play come on you spurs on a drum and as that’s all they ever seem to sing?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Having a drum isn’t that bad. There’s one at Tranmere and the youngsters like it. It isn’t a constant backdrop, but used selectively it does help generate a good noise on the Kop. It doesn’t prevent other more organic noise.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If they did ask fans then every single one of the fans that said yes should be made to go public with their decision and asked to explain themselves.
The pile on would be epic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here