I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Good luck 🤞🏻

89AA5D3F-1CE2-48F4-9867-BBBF4191774D.jpeg

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
When I was a teenager I would do paste up for several West African magazines. I used to love doing spot the ball. We had a box of footie photos with the ball near the edge of the image, then slice it off. A month later I'd Letraset a ball in a random spot and someone in Nigeria would win a transistor radio.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I remember seeing an item on the TV years ago about a bloke who had a special stamp made up that put crosses as close together as possible in a square without touching each other. He would plaster the whole picture with these stamps and send the entries off. He didn't win very often.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
When I was a teenager I would do paste up for several West African magazines. I used to love doing spot the ball. We had a box of footie photos with the ball near the edge of the image, then slice it off. A month later I'd Letraset a ball in a random spot and someone in Nigeria would win a transistor radio.
Brilliant and completely random 😄

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I used to do the same thing for a local paper. One day we got the artwork in to be printed, but there was a bit of something over some blokes face, so I took it off, thinking it was a mistake.

I think we printed about 100,000 copies of the paper before I realised that this bloke was supposed to be anonymous. Ooops.

Never heard anything about it afterwards, thank goodness.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I'm sure I remember reading that the ball is never where it actually was, but where a panel of experts thought it should be. The reason being you can't bet on events that have already taken place.

Or did I just dream that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here