Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Spice Girls - great news coming soon

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I am thrilled at the exciting news of a possible reunification of Britain’s finest popular music quintet. This will be remembered for the ages in the annals of music history. I am cock-a-hoop at the prospect of seeing noted vocalist Victoria Beckham roll back the years with another of her powerhouse performances.

Is there a mailing list I can join for tickets, or shall I wait for the Official Fanclub Newsletter?
You're going to be in a pickle if any of the tour dates clash with the Albion's European fixtures.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
How many comebacks can a band make before it’s not really a comeback, more a routine part of their modus operandi?
The late great Tricky Dicky's mum & Dad used to live in East Preston, very close to Sheila, her son Reg know's the SPice girls . . . Said they were shitehouse.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Amidst all of the speculation and anticipation, Mel B has put the cat amongst the pigeons by hinting that the 5 songstresses will soon be reunited.

Great news on top is that it seems Victoria will be returning to show her talent.

Brilliant news for the summer break.
O.M.G! Really? Are they keeping their names ?
Sporty
Baby
Ginger
Scary
and um.... Posh
They must all be 40 odd by now

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
O.M.G! Really? Are they keeping their names ?
Sporty
Baby
Ginger
Scary
and um.... Posh
They must all be 40 odd by now
Geri H(Halliwell)orner is 51 in August, according to Wikipedia.

Mel C= 49
Victoria= 49
Mel B= 48
Emma= 47

I say this while experiencing a brief and unexpected moment of joy upon discovering they're all older than me :lol:

(just)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can we get a petition together to request they don’t get back together ! Talented they aren’t . If you want to big up a girl band - try Bananarama.
If you're really that bothered, knock yourself out. Personally, I've got better things to worry about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here