Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some very short memories...

d_s

Jul 18, 2003
Ok, so we've sold Bobby - But why the bloody hell all the anti-Knight rubbish?

I sometimes wonder if everyone else on here had to endure the same mid-90's Albion nightmare as me. I admit, I was a convert of the time - in about 1993, when Kurt Nogan was doing the business, I realised that Brighton were in fact my local side, and changed alligences from Spurs, the side my family all supported and still do (Yes, they are delighted tonight) Realistically, I couldn't have picked a worse time to do it :dunce: :D

I've lurked here for a while - still remember seeing people on the old board in the Division Two championship season moaning then. You just can't satisfy some it seems.

Put it this way - We're in a better position now than we have been for 10 years IMHO - even after relegation, we've still got the best Brighton squad I've ever seen.

Looking forward to the new season.

IED

Jul 17, 2003
Reading
i agree

get back to division 1

NOW!!!!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
d_s said:
Ok, so we've sold Bobby - But why the bloody hell all the anti-Knight rubbish?

I sometimes wonder if everyone else on here had to endure the same mid-90's Albion nightmare as me. I admit, I was a convert of the time - in about 1993, when Kurt Nogan was doing the business, I realised that Brighton were in fact my local side, and changed alligences from Spurs, the side my family all supported and still do (Yes, they are delighted tonight) Realistically, I couldn't have picked a worse time to do it :dunce: :D

I've lurked here for a while - still remember seeing people on the old board in the Division Two championship season moaning then. You just can't satisfy some it seems.

Put it this way - We're in a better position now than we have been for 10 years IMHO - even after relegation, we've still got the best Brighton squad I've ever seen.

Looking forward to the new season.

Yes, but you are too young to remember when we were better than the yids, and they stitched us up for promotion with Southampton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here