Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly and Ali "back and fine".

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So apart from the very occasional foray by March, who would you say looked the part when we attacked last season, whilst excelling in his main job as a defender as well?

I’d also like to know who kept the ball effectively when we attacked too, seemed to me it was a case of players worrying that heads might explode if we crossed the half way line :lolol:

No one excelled, but some of them at least managed to look like they knew how to play football at times last season without a whole raft of excuses laid at the feet of others.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No one excelled, but some of them at least managed to look like they knew how to play football at times last season without a whole raft of excuses laid at the feet of others.

Harsh, I don’t recall Ali J moaning, not even once

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think this is the most likely scenario.

I really think he’d have been slung out on loan if Potter didn’t fancy him; he has a great attitude unlike folks such as Andone.

We can’t convert any chances at the moment, he was able to do this prolifically at AK before we signed him; it’s time to give him a run out.

We’re in the tiniest of minorities here but before I write him off, I need to see him play a good few games of Potterball in the Premier League. I think he’ll surprise a lot of people.

Sensible post. Very sensible. :thumbsup:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think this is the most likely scenario.

I really think he’d have been slung out on loan if Potter didn’t fancy him; he has a great attitude unlike folks such as Andone.

We can’t convert any chances at the moment, he was able to do this prolifically at AK before we signed him; it’s time to give him a run out.

We’re in the tiniest of minorities here but before I write him off, I need to see him play a good few games of Potterball in the Premier League. I think he’ll surprise a lot of people.

100% agree.

I would say however, this is now a massive period for Ali.. for his career even. He has to take this next chance else he may not get another. Not in the Premier League at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here