Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Soccer Saturday

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Looks like, Charlie Nicholas, Le Tiss and Phil Thompson have all been sacked.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-sky-sports-sack-soccer-22582431

Shame really as it was a laugh when watching.

Not like their going to be homeless is it. They’ve had their day. Too many scousers and porridge bods on soccer pundit panels anyway. Mark Bright anyone? He’s a balanced and well versed expert who always backs the Albion when giving his views....

Not biased in anyway.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It's the Jeff Stelling show really. The rest are just extras. They've not cancelled the show FFS.

I'm sure they'll be alright, nothing wrong with a refresh after well over a decade of the same line up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wait for someone to say something about needing more women or BAME for equality

Hopefully this doesn’t mean more Clinton Morrison

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

He’s absolutely shocking on TalkSport, I’m forced into turning it off once he starts talking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not really watched that show properly for about 10 years as either working or at football other than when it's been on in the pub etc but surely that's probably when it should have finished anyway? Bit of an old boys club, it does seem very outdated these days.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It's the Jeff Stelling show really. The rest are just extras. They've not cancelled the show FFS.

I'm sure they'll be alright, nothing wrong with a refresh after well over a decade of the same line up.

This

Needed some fresh faces on there IMO.

Bit like MOTD too - desperately need to get rid of the most boring man on the planet in Mr Lineker and pundits like Shearer. If ever you needed two blokes to send you to sleep then they are the answer.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sky sack Matt Le Tissier, Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicholas from Soccer Saturday team in their efforts towards the BLM campaign and to become more inclusive. Next week's opening Soccer Saturday expected to feature Sue Smith, Clinton Morrison and Matt Murray in their place. Saturday afternoons will never be the same.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Me too. I generally listen to talksport as I prefer listening to chat rather than music as I'm on my own most of the day.

I hate Wednesdays with that idiot on there so always turn it off when he is on. His accent does my head in but his language more so. I think he only has 20 words in his vocabulary.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Whilst it's good to refresh and mix things up a bit, these guys were characters as well as the top players of their day. Sorry but Clinton Morrison does not cut the mustard on any level...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Thought Tiss had his days numbered when he expressed concerns about the anti semitism and defunding of the police agenda, really surprised SKY are persevering with this agenda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here