Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, which manager has given or gave the best post match interviews?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
The above Strachan quotes cracked me up.... As an Albion manager Mickey Adams always wore his heart on his sleeve and spoke his mind. I don't bother with G P interviews. I could write in advance what he is going to say.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
The above Strachan quotes cracked me up.... As an Albion manager Mickey Adams always wore his heart on his sleeve and spoke his mind. I don't bother with G P interviews. I could write in advance what he is going to say.

Agreed, I don't bother with GP interviews either. Same with any odds and sods/random comments I may see from him on media.........boring and inconsequential.
I'm not really bothered providing the results are ok.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do remember a story from the days before t'Internet, Youtube etc

Ron Saunders was late for the post match press conference and Ron Atkinson had been sitting chatting to the journalists for five minutes waiting.

As Ron Saunders walked in he said 'you coming out with all your normal crap, Ron ?'

To which Ron Atkinson replied 'Yeah, I was just telling them what a good manager you were' :p

As above, Strachan and Holloway were always great for post match interviews. Just don't let them near your team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here