Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So when did NSC and BBS Merge?

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Correct. I'm banned on the main forums because I dared to make ONE light hearted joke at their expense several years ago (despite having a history of "normal" posts). But instead of outright banning you, you get shunted to their away fans forum, which is mostly populated by some of the biggest sad-acts on NSC, such as dougdeep and NMH. Obviously therefore, it's not worth visiting very often.
The main forum? General Chit Chat?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But instead of outright banning you, you get shunted to their away fans forum, which is mostly populated by some of the biggest sad-acts on NSC, such as dougdeep and NMH.

Get over me Simster, I'm too old for you. And don't let the facts spoil your story as I haven't been on there for years.

Banned
May 19, 2013
Whilst we away you cheated on us with Charlton and Millwall, why couldn't you have been faithful? We did have a fling with Orient, Reading and Southampton though :smile:

Millwall is different. That's not a rivalry, it's a loathing. Brighton and Palace are fairly similar clubs, which is why it's easy to argue over anything and everything, but we have nothing in common with Millwall. We just hate each other.

Charlton are nothing. I have no idea why they are so obsessed with us, and I have no interest it what happens to them.

No one replaces Brighton. Beating you is the best kind of victory, losing to you utterly gutting.

The main forum? General Chit Chat?

All of them but The Away Fans End.

One poster, who posts on here too but is not a Brighton fan, was once told "I hope your children die screaming" He was not banned for this instead was widely applauded.

Banned
May 19, 2013
All of them but The Away Fans End.

One poster, who posts on here too but is not a Brighton fan, was once told "I hope your children die screaming" He was not banned for this instead was widely applauded.

Sounds like a PK quote. A BBS institution :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here