Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, is Moises suspended for Arsenal?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Moises picked up his 5th booking so guessing he is suspended for Arsenal which means we play them without both Moises and Alexis.

Going to be a tough gig.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yup... bit of a free hit or whatever you call it.

Good chance for Billy though, unless RDZ goes with an extra defender.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Just discovered that too that Moises will be suspended for the Arsenal game which I fear really dents our chances of getting a result in that game now - wonder if the club are tempted to give Ale Mac a call and get him back for this one, we really need him !

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just discovered that too that Moises will be suspended for the Arsenal game which I fear really dents our chances of getting a result in that game now - wonder if the club are tempted to give Ale Mac a call and get him back for this one, we really need him !
He's been partying for about 10 days and travelling around in Argentina and stuff. Don't think he would be all that useful right now.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
He's been partying for about 10 days and travelling around in Argentina and stuff. Don't think he would be all that useful right now.
He’s been busy banging his Mrs (according to his insta) so reckon he’s been maintaining his stamina ! I say get him back for training on Wednesday and reckon he’ll be fine ! :LOL:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As folk say, Arsenal is a free hit. I'd be okay with a respectable defeat. 13/15 wins for them so far.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Under Potter we'd probably win this with a defender on the wing and March moving into the enforcer role. Suspect under RDZ it'll be about 3-5. As others have said, total free hit.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
As folk say, Arsenal is a free hit. I'd be okay with a respectable defeat. 13/15 wins for them so far.
Let's give us some credit here. We're actually a decent team and have the depth to cover for Moises.

I certainly don't think the players will have a defeatist mindset and will believe, as I do that we can get something from the game

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hopefully Welbeck back, allowing Trossard to play slightly deeper and a midfield 3 of himself, Gross and Lallana

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Let's give us some credit here. We're actually a decent team and have the depth to cover for Moises.

I certainly don't think the players will have a defeatist mindset and will believe, as I do that we can get something from the game
We are a very decent team but not convinced we have cover for Moises, Alexis, Moder and Mwepu to take on the league leaders. It will be a big ask for Gilmour.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We are a very decent team but not convinced we have cover for Moises, Alexis, Moder and Mwepu to take on the league leaders. It will be a big ask for Gilmour.
Yes, it's also the fact that the bench is going to be very sparse in Midfield, as Moran already on the bench, so another U21 will have to come onto the bench (Spong?). I wonder if he will go 3 at the back against Arsenal to make up for the lack of a defensive midfielder.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Agree. Too many negative defeatists on here. I believe we can get a result and I am sure the players do as well.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hopefully Welbeck back, allowing Trossard to play slightly deeper and a midfield 3 of himself, Gross and Lallana
Hmmm, a midfield of Gross, Lallana and Trossard lacks a bit of bite and speed at the best of times. Against the team seven points clear at the top of the table, it'd be asking for trouble.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hmmm, a midfield of Gross, Lallana and Trossard lacks a bit of bite and speed at the best of times. Against the team seven points clear at the top of the table, it'd be asking for trouble.

Quite relaxed about it to be honest, the formation is so interchangeable under RDZ, the likes of Mitoma and March tuck in when needed. Thought Gross and Lallana were outstanding yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here