Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Smug Eddie

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
whilst I think Potters stock has fallen considerably, as succesive managers at chelsea dont improve things, its becoming apparant that they are effectivly unmanagable with the current model of buy anyone that anyone else is interested in for far more money than necessary. As such, Potters record doesnt look as bad as it did immeditaley after his sacking, and as he spends more time away from the game he will look less bad as the shit show at chelsea trundles on

Personally I dont thing England should go anywhere near him, simply because the FA will not allow him the time to develop the team in the way he plays. He wont have the players together long enough for them to be able to do what we were doing so well before he went. It took him 2 seasons before it gelled, and thats with continuos access to players and coaches. Give him a bunch of players, all playing a very different system 85% of the time and it would IMO, be a disaster

Nicks

I reckon Smug wanker will be sacked by January as his style of play has been sussed and his squad is threadbare for playing UCL and Premier League twice a week at times unlike another club in the Europa League with a decent English Chairman

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Eddie Jones has a horrible smuggle face and he also says , “ Nah look mate “
What more do you need to hate a man. And he’s far too prickly when his team get smashed. I hear he won a game recently. Bet he did that silly squint faced smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here