Crawley
Rednapp is a hunk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Rednapp is a hunk
Whatever floats your boat I guess but I prefer his ex wife myself!

IMG_0812.jpeg

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
That might have been enough love to jinx the next three seasons I’m afraid :)

But the video took a very surprising turn at the 22-minute mark I have to say. Sky sports trying new things?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
It amused me when Smug Eddie got a bit miffed having to talk about us all the time. 😁

I know pundits have waxed lyrical about us for a while now, but those three genuinely meant it when they said they loved watching us play. Still find it hard to believe they're talking about the Albion 🤯

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It amused me when Smug Eddie got a bit miffed having to talk about us all the time. 😁

I know pundits have waxed lyrical about us for a while now, but those three genuinely meant it when they said they loved watching us play. Still find it hard to believe they're talking about the Albion 🤯

His ginger ego dented.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Can you not find her attractive if she's gay then? :unsure:
Clearly, being a professional athlete turned TV presenter, if she's straight then her type would definitely be an overweight middle-aged bloke from Worthing*, so her being gay would literally be the only thing stopping something happening! :lolol:

*purely based on typical NSC demographics

Jul 7, 2003
Clearly, being a professional athlete turned TV presenter, if she's straight then her type would definitely be an overweight middle-aged bloke from Worthing*, so her being gay would literally be the only thing stopping something happening! :lolol:

*purely based on typical NSC demographics
That’ll be me then. However, she does nothing for me so will not be looking to bring her in as a substitute for Mrs DCH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here