Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Cowell

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Did anyone else see Amanda get her tit out??

image.jpg

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
3 year ban and signing on every Saturday night at the ob young lady and don't forget to surrender your passport when simon goes abroad.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Looked like nobody was surprised it happened. Agree with possible set up theory......

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Looked like nobody was surprised it happened. Agree with possible set up theory......

100% this.

The singers didn't even look surprised and more happy at the additional air time they'd be getting. If you look at the girls face as well she seems to be smiling as if she is in on a big joke rather than being malicious. I would also assume that the bodyguards/security would move a hell of a lot faster. The second she got up from the group without her being meant to then someone would have got her.

I am feeling Cowell publicity stunt

100% this.

The singers didn't even look surprised and more happy at the additional air time they'd be getting. If you look at the girls face as well she seems to be smiling as if she is in on a big joke rather than being malicious. I would also assume that the bodyguards/security would move a hell of a lot faster. The second she got up from the group without her being meant to then someone would have got her.

I am feeling cowell publicity stunt
she was sitting behind the musicians i think

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He was born in Brighton and Yanks think that is how it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here