Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Adingra - 20 year old Ivory Coast forward - Signed 24/06/2022

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you don't follow events probably not best to post suggesting we didn't try and sign anyone!!!
Unless you are privy to that kind of info from within the club how do you know? I heard about KDH which may have been true yet we don’t know if it was a bid or an enquiry.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
We lack better options, but he's not great at this level, or at least not yet.

Behind Mitoma and March for me and given choice I'd start Enciso on the right flank over him too
He's definitely behind Mitoma but on his day I think he's as good as March. Sadly it's that often classic tale with wingers that they are inconsistent. I do think we can cut him a little slack too because of his age.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's definitely behind Mitoma but on his day I think he's as good as March. Sadly it's that often classic tale with wingers that they are inconsistent. I do think we can cut him a little slack too because of his age.
On his day he is probably up there with March but he lacks the consistency in performance that Solly has had since RDZ came. Before the injury March was one our most consistent performers, RDZ did for Solly what Poyet did for Adam El-Abd, game them confidence in their ability to go and improve and play with consistency week in week out.

Adingra isn’t there yet with his consistency, a couple of times he looked like he had the beating of Zinchenko but then he stopped trying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here