Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sigings from EFL?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Sam Tickle played well last night saving and passing top notch.
What is it about Mr Tickle that gives him an advantage in goal do you think?

1704798865910.png

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Looking at this article on 10 Rising Stars made me think which Ennglish Players have we signed since Adam Webster?
The great success of Joao Pedro shows there is value in the EFL

I liked the look of the South Korean lad Junho Bae who played for Stoke last Saturday, wore number 22. looked good, tricky, took people on and some good passes.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I really like the Look of Tommy Conway every time I've seen him, great finish at the weekend against West Ham as well.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Was Alex Scott, at Bristol City, now joined Bournemouth, the last English player of much promise, the last English player we were linked with as a signing?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is he the Irish lad at Hull?
Young English winger who's come from nowhere really. Played for Villa but they sold him and has been the outstanding player for a very good England U21 team lately. Injured but had been the standout player in the champ before that.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Young English winger who's come from nowhere really. Played for Villa but they sold him and has been the outstanding player for a very good England U21 team lately. Injured but had been the standout player in the champ before that.

Villa have a buyback clause, don't they? For him and the other way they sold to a Championship club last window.

Edit: the Philogene buyback clause only comes into effect if Villa and Hull are in the same division https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jaden-philogene-buy-back-clause-8766474

The other one I was thinking of was Cameron Archer, who they sold to Sheffield United.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here