Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Should Sussex CCC emulate Gloucestershire?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
And I was only looking for comments about the recent captaincy John Simpson is a part of my purpose project, good guy and will bring a lot of upside to the county, but only 7 games hardly a stunning vote of confidence.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Very late to this conversation but agree totally on Nevil Road...it is a short term attempt to cash in on a prime housing area, like with the flats they built at the Ashley Down Road end. The comment about Durham Internationals equally applies here.
And I was only looking for comments about the recent captaincy John Simpson is a part of my purpose project, good guy and will bring a lot of upside to the county, but only 7 games hardly a stunning vote of confidence.
I was wondering what prompted that reply.
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but what is your "purpose project"?
And yes, only giving somebody 7 games is daft. It's not like he'll be on football manager money, just say he's captain for the whole season and if he's really that awful at it after a few games sack him.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I was wondering what prompted that reply.
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but what is your "purpose project"?
And yes, only giving somebody 7 games is daft. It's not like he'll be on football manager money, just say he's captain for the whole season and if he's really that awful at it after a few games sack him.
Athlete hosted VIP challenges encouraging people to fundraise for good causes...Simmo is hosting a cricket challenge in London at Sixes Cricket on the 7th March

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here