Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shoreham v Albion U21s, Sussex Transport Senior Cup 2nd rd, Tuesday Oct 10th, 7:30pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Spot the deliberate mistake:-

Of.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
....and so, on to Sunday 29th. against Arsenal. Oh dear, that's a Sunday - no need to stream that then. So is the Hull match on the 12th. November. Then there's Forest Green on the 7th. - the Papa John's trophy ...... errr........ we don't screen those, do we? No? - oh good!

Bit ... but ....... but there's Villa on the 3rd. and Celtic on the 24th. - both Fridays. Surely, for the love of humanity, someone can manage to arrange a PL match on a Friday night, can't they? Think of the camera operators!

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
....and so, on to Sunday 29th. against Arsenal. Oh dear, that's a Sunday - no need to stream that then. So is the Hull match on the 12th. November. Then there's Forest Green on the 7th. - the Papa John's trophy ...... errr........ we don't screen those, do we? No? - oh good!

Bit ... but ....... but there's Villa on the 3rd. and Celtic on the 24th. - both Fridays. Surely, for the love of humanity, someone can manage to arrange a PL match on a Friday night, can't they? Think of the camera operators!
There's absolutely nothing stopping you paying to see a stream of the EFL Trophy match against FGR in November (as I will do, and have done for the Walsall and Shrewsbury matches).
Better yet, go and watch it in person.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There's absolutely nothing stopping you paying to see a stream of the EFL Trophy match against FGR in November (as I will do, and have done for the Walsall and Shrewsbury matches).
Better yet, go and watch it in person.
I am going to FGR actually! I didn't know there was a PPV stream - but the tickets are probably no more expensive than the stream!

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I am going to FGR actually! I didn't know there was a PPV stream - but the tickets are probably no more expensive than the stream!
Indeed - tickets for their match against Shrewsbury in the competition were a tenner in advance (additional one pound on the day of the game) and I think the stream passes are a tenner.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Indeed - tickets for their match against Shrewsbury in the competition were a tenner in advance (additional one pound on the day of the game) and I think the stream passes are a tenner.
Which, bearing in mind where I am and where Forest Green are, and the fact that I have a FGR STH mate living half way there for me makes it even better! Nice seats, tasty(ish) pies (but best with a lot of ketchup or similar! - any condiments TBF)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thanks for updates guys (y)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tickets were a fiver for adults and one pound for under 18s. Bargain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here