Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Shirt filers (Security)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
*shirt fillers

I’ve often advised people to find out who is providing security at venues they are attending or more importantly, letting their children attend. I usually get scoffed at. But it can be life or death.

There are some excellent training providers out there but it’s long been my belief that the SiA training is not fit for purpose. And that’s for people actually doing the training. I dread to think how poorly equipped these shirt fillers are to look after the public and our loved ones that haven’t even done the required First Aid training.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
*shirt fillers

I’ve often advised people to find out who is providing security at venues they are attending or more importantly, letting their children attend. I usually get scoffed at. But it can be life or death.

There are some excellent training providers out there but it’s long been my belief that the SiA training is not fit for purpose. And that’s for people actually doing the training. I dread to think how poorly equipped these shirt fillers are to look after the public and our loved ones that haven’t even done the required First Aid training.

Assumed we had an injury crisis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here