Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] shi77fu4erry brentford v villa

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Happy New Year. :thumbsup:
i just love hanging myself on here :lolol: was working 7 days a week in the 2 weeks before xmas , barely had time to scratch my arse , watching football didn't happen .........throw in 2 funerals i've hardly even turned the telly box on to be honest ......HNY to you too boss P.S my dream team has gone to shit too:ffs:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i just love hanging myself on here :lolol: was working 7 days a week in the 2 weeks before xmas , barely had time to scratch my arse , watching football didn't happen .........throw in 2 funerals i've hardly even turned the telly box on to be honest ......HNY to you too boss P.S my dream team has gone to shit too:ffs:
Pleased to see you have come out of the last few trying weeks with your bronze patina and your shiny tin hat intact :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
more specifically Maupay and Martinez , how pathetic and how the eff does Martinez get off without even a yellow , virtually pulling Maupays shirt off his back then assimilating later on in the game ......pathetic behaviour and pathetic refereeing, no wonder people are turning away from the game VAR , Refereeing , shithouse players , the premier is going to the dog house , is it merely replicating the demise of Britain in general...??

U OK hun?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here