Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Certain to be.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or have I got to phaff around getting a ticket online?

The club will be actively selling tickets until the last moment , if you're not worried about missing out on 10 loyalty points (and you lose 50% of the accumulated points when the new season starts) then wait until Friday and the club will announce Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: is POTD

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It will be pay on the gate.

Massive stadium (still in the top ten size wise I think).

Lets hope we break our duck as driving down the M1 after a defeat is no fun.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The club will be actively selling tickets until the last moment , if you're not worried about missing out on 10 loyalty points (and you lose 50% of the accumulated points when the new season starts) then wait until Friday and the club will announce Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: is POTD

I live Oooop North and only really go to local away games, so loyalty points isn't an issue.

Still nearly 100 miles to Sheffield :(

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Official web site currently shows this game as sold out; I guess that that is the initial 1000 allocation. Up to 4000 more tickets to be made available.

Aug 23, 2011
Official web site currently shows this game as sold out; I guess that that is the initial 1000 allocation. Up to 4000 more tickets to be made available.

Is it sold out or have they just stopped selling tickets as i think i remember reading the cut off for posting tickets out was yesterday or today

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cut off for posting was this afternoon.

Suggests the initial allocation has sold out , there won't be enough time to post out additional tickets so it could be pointless requesting more tickets just for personal callers at The Amex and phone bookings (with tickets picked up at Hillsborough on the day).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports