Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Shaun the Sheep

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The police put him back on the plinth, but he wasn’t secure?
So they took him away to repair him and then secure him?
I don't know. He was there just before 02.00 and I took my other picture just before 07.00. He was a different way round at that point so something had happened.

Must say, I did wonder that some eejit would get to it. Easy pickings.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just sold my Jeep
Can’t round up all my sheep.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
The mystery of pointless vandalism.
A classic example is the amount of phone changing point on buses and trains ripped out, bunged up with gum etc. Bizarrely carried out by the type of people that use them most.
I’m not sure it’s a mystery, I’m sure there’s a point to it. Boredom usually.
Really sad that people think it’s fun to do this kind of stuff.
I see so much of it, and it just shows how little care people have for society and the world they live in.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's the 'Farewell Event' for the hundreds of sheep this weekend at the Brighton Centre. We went along today and there are some pretty cool designs.

Then they are being auctioned off on Monday - all in the name of charity, of course.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It's the 'Farewell Event' for the hundreds of sheep this weekend at the Brighton Centre. We went along today and there are some pretty cool designs.

Then they are being auctioned off on Monday - all in the name of charity, of course.
Really sad that some of them had to be removed from the trail due to tw@ts. I hope they raise a lot of money & I hope that BHAFC pay a lot of money to secure another one for us. (y)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It’s not that I don’t believe Ewe, but do Ewe have a credible sauce for this story? Mint perhaps, or just the usual gravy.
Honestly, I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes and no-one is going to fleece ewe. There are some real baaagains to be had.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Really sad that some of them had to be removed from the trail due to tw@ts. I hope they raise a lot of money & I hope that BHAFC pay a lot of money to secure another one for us. (y)
I know, it was pathetic - but they are all there together now and - judging by the amount of people there, the queue at the show and the potential from the auction, I reckon they'll make a pretty tidy sum :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here