Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seven years ago today 17.4.2017 Promotion to the Premier League

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This, beer in hand, a little tit bispy. Was this when Dunk went running across the pitch, chased by fans?
No, that was at the final whistle. By the time he made it to the tunnel, he was only in his underpants, having lost his shirt, shorts socks and boots to fans marauding him.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
No, that was at the final whistle. By the time he made it to the tunnel, he was only in his underpants, having lost his shirt, shorts socks and boots to fans marauding him.
Somewhere there is footage of Dunk (and I think Stockdale) running across the pitch again after the Huddersfield final whistle. Can't remember where I saw it but Stockdale mentions it in the season review.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
East Upper, I nearly went home.
Saw the invasion but knew we couldn't get on the pitch from our position. First stop was the concourse for a beer with our 'group'. Then I went and stood by the players exit expecting to see the players, pretty sure I saw Glen Murray leaving. Then we went back to the north stand concourse, remember promtion hadn't really 100% been guaranteed. Bar ran out of Harveys but it was then that the goal went in at Derby and it was time to get on that pitch.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Watched the Huddersfield game with Eyeore and we went back on the pitch on conclusion of the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here