Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seven arrested, one officer injured

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What about the pitch invader in the Palace kit who couldn’t run? The commentator even seemed to know his name, so he should be easy to trace.
175.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That is probably the most cringe worthy I’ve seen, as for the brighton fan in glasses clever luzzing something with the copper in front of him,i actually feel sorry for everyone in that video
I’m in total agreement. Embarrassing beyond words. Young Milk Bottle Specs obviously doesn’t have a mirror at home or anyone to tell him he’s the least intimidating of them all - and what are the short ‘tough paper round’ knuckleheads doing in that 18-30 crowd? Someone should tell them they belong to Saga these days. A more moronic bunch of attention seeking gobshites I’ve not witnessed in a long time.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I’m in total agreement. Embarrassing beyond words. Young Milk Bottle Specs obviously doesn’t have a mirror at home or anyone to tell him he’s the least intimidating of them all - and what are the short ‘tough paper round’ knuckleheads doing in that 18-30 crowd? Someone should tell them they belong to Saga these days. A more moronic bunch of attention seeking gobshites I’ve not witnessed in a long time.
I really feel sorry for anyone in that video , that should be banned just for acting like that I can’t put into words how embarrassed iam for BOTH clubs watching that

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I really feel sorry for anyone in that video , that should be banned just for acting like that I can’t put into words how embarrassed iam for BOTH clubs watching that
Yep, if you were being overly generous you’d put it down to beer fuelled youthful bravado. But the people I feel really sorry for are the Police having to play Nanny.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
But the people I feel really sorry for are the Police having to play Nanny.
Yep, as well as Mum & young daughter trying to go on about their day and catch the train, whilst trying their best to shelter from the neandermobs either side of them.

And everyone else just trying to go about their day.

Imagine being an actual adult and intentionally making your day about aggravating and annoying other sports fans as much as possible with the slimmest chance of an actual physical confrontation. All because you think your team is better than their team/your fans are better than their fans. Whilst the police are having to babysit you.

The state of all of it, pathetic.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Yep, as well as Mum & young daughter trying to go on about their day and catch the train, whilst trying their best to shelter from the neandermobs either side of them.

And everyone else just trying to go about their day.

Imagine being an actual adult and intentionally making your day about aggravating and annoying other sports fans as much as possible with the slimmest chance of an actual physical confrontation. All because you think your team is better than their team/your fans are better than their fans. Whilst the police are having to babysit you.

The state of all of it, pathetic.
Thing is tho they ain’t even a mob they are a few young lads who have had 5 fosters and watched green street the nigh before suddenly they think Danny dywer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here