Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serge Gnabry [Merged]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This looks a bad result from our point of view. A reaction will be demanded and expected from the Spurs management.

Unhappy dressing room, may be demoralised.....

On the other hand you might be right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be fair, he was absolute rubbish in England and anybody who saw him would say that. Obviously, he wouldn't thrive under Pulis but he was no better for Wenger.

He's gone to Germany and built a career, and is clearly one hell of a player now. Fair play to him, but dragging up old comments is nothing other than cheap comedy. I'm all for it though - couldn't have got him more wrong. I wasn't sold on Ronaldo either, for a while. I've never been much good at predictions. :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What might've been. Unusually, it doesn't seem like anyone on this thread was saying he was rubbish and we should avoid.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
To be fair, he was absolute rubbish in England and anybody who saw him would say that. Obviously, he wouldn't thrive under Pulis but he was no better for Wenger.

He's gone to Germany and built a career, and is clearly one hell of a player now. Fair play to him, but dragging up old comments is nothing other than cheap comedy. I'm all for it though - couldn't have got him more wrong. I wasn't sold on Ronaldo either, for a while. I've never been much good at predictions. :lolol:

It's almost as if players aren't the finished article at 20. Who knew? :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like the fact he's scored more goals in his 2 London games this season than Christian Benteke has managed at his London club in 3 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here