Not a lot to see there, really, though :shrug:

02DA2024-16C5-4289-B45B-97ABC72B6021.jpeg

:moo:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
2. That rule doesn’t exist.

There's plenty of evidence to indicate otherwise. Mainly the fact that we don't sign any dickheads and any that slip through the net, get put aside - Locadia, Andone, Knocky even, to name a few.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
There's plenty of evidence to indicate otherwise. Mainly the fact that we don't sign any dickheads and any that slip through the net, get put aside - Locadia, Andone, Knocky even, to name a few.

Knocky hardly got put aside… he was a crucial player for us across four seasons!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

If that rule did exist we wouldn’t have Bissouma in the side and Ben White wouldn’t have played such a major role last season. Connolly hardly covers himself in glory too.

I think this perception we have a no dick head rule/policy is ridiculous.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If that rule did exist we wouldn’t have Bissouma in the side and Ben White wouldn’t have played such a major role last season. Connolly hardly covers himself in glory too.

Why have you mentioned Ben White?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Knocky hardly got put aside… he was a crucial player for us across four seasons!

Completely agree. Loved the player but doesn't mean that he could not be a big dick at times. But not PL standard tho.

Biss and Ben White dickheads? We obviously have completely different definitions of dickheads (assuming you refer to Biss's speeding). Connolly I agree is a bit of a dickhead tho.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

adam lallana Got sent off in an u23 game for throttling a 19 year old.

Where do you cut off the dick headness?

As you say, it’s rubbish.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Completely agree. Loved the player but doesn't mean that he could not be a big dick at times. But not PL standard tho.

Biss and Ben White dickheads? We obviously have completely different definitions of dickheads (assuming you refer to Biss's speeding). Connolly I agree is a bit of a dickhead tho.

Bissouma throughout the strictest part of lockdown continuously had various women visit his flat. So that coupled with speeding and from what I understand from various club staff suggest he isn’t the next Bobby Charlton in terms of being a role model.

Ben White also had a pretty poor rep amongst some of the club staff who I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here