Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serbia v Albania

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
they separated Gibraltar & Spain,but yet let Serbia be in the same group as Albania???

Serbs are proud people,who took alot of stick off Croatia backed by nazi germany

along with that idiot blair sending cruise missiles to Belgrade,****ing madness

just as Israel want to play in europe,albania should play in asia

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
they separated Gibraltar & Spain,but yet let Serbia be in the same group as Albania???

Serbs are proud people,who took alot of stick off Croatia backed by nazi germany

What exactly has this rambling got to do with a bunch of thugs fighting because of a flag on a toy plane?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

But Albania don't want to play in Asia. Why should they ? They are European, and no-one has an issue with them. Including most Serbs.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There will be a major clampdown on drone cameras soon, I think.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Huge point that spain and Gibraltar separated but these two weren't. Crazy.

Albanians and the Serbs are both nuts I'm equal measures. Anyone who say Albania should play in Asia clearly lacks any idea of geography.

On a visit to corfu as a kid couldn't believe how
Close Albania was. Literally spitting distance.

Not sure how fifa will handle this one. Serbia clearly provoked and the player getting the flag down did nothing wrong IMO. The Albanians come in heavy handed and then it kicked off. However the fans behaviour is a different matter and surely FIFA could have seen this coming if they had the foresight to ban away fans from the game.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Huge point that spain and Gibraltar separated but these two weren't. Crazy.

Albanians and the Serbs are both nuts I'm equal measures. Anyone who say Albania should play in Asia clearly lacks any idea of geography.

On a visit to corfu as a kid couldn't believe how
Close Albania was. Literally spitting distance.

Not sure how fifa will handle this one. Serbia clearly provoked and the player getting the flag down did nothing wrong IMO. The Albanians come in heavy handed and then it kicked off. However the fans behaviour is a different matter and surely FIFA could have seen this coming if they had the foresight to ban away fans from the game.

my Geography is fine,I was speaking culturally

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
The Serbian player was trying to remove a potential threat that could cause injury to players (if it was badly manouvered or malfunctioned the drone could fall on the pitch and cause harm to either Serbian or Albanian players). The player who tried to stop Mitrovic from removing the drone should get a red card and the game should continue.

I hope UEFA will change the score to 3-0 Serbia, and punish Albania for their supporters' provocation. Surely if they punish for flares being used in the stands, then they will punish much more severely for a drone threatening the safety of players on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here