Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sense Of Perspective

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Whilst everyone disappointed we have come a long way

4 years ago was just a day out expecting to lose

yesterday we were very very close and every neutral I have spoken to thinks we were far better than the reds

we are more than likely going to end up in Europe with our best ever PL finish - way above Spurs and the Todd show

and everyone on here thinks the season is over and the world has ended etc etc

two wins in next few days and world will look a whole different place

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
🤣opened this after opening (and closing) the 'I predict this season is going to end horribly' thread... well put 👏 two wins on the bounce will be a tough ask after leaving everything on the pitch yesterday - would be delighted with 4, mojo levels would be sky-high again if we manage 6!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even had my Palace supporting friend message me saying we were unlucky yesterday and felt sorry for Solly! He then added that our football deserves to be top 4 to 6 and wishes us well for rest of season.
Yes, I had the same.

I’m not even hoping for two wins, but hoping we don’t lose to build up a final push. We didn’t beat Forest in October at the Amex, and they’re fighting for survival. If we get a point, I‘ll be happy. Obviously, I hope we’ll win.
As with everything Albion, I hope for the best, expect the worse, and enjoy the journey.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Progress is what will happen:

Will we beat our previous highest Premier League total, just 3 more points required so looks likely

Will we have positive goal difference for the first time at the end of a Premier League season, currently +17 so therefore will happen

What's not to like ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am feeling a bit pessimistic this morning. We need a couple of good results after that disappointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here