Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Seasons Greetings

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
May I be the first to wish you all on NSC Seasons Greetings, in this season of goodwill to all men (and women and those that neither identify as a man or a woman or who are indeed gender fluid).

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good one although do remember as Maroon 5 famously once sung 'its not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise it moves us along', and with the festive TV looking as good as ever there is plenty for everyone to get their teeth stuck into.

And also while we are at it I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

:xmas:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
May I be the first to wish you all on NSC Seasons Greetings, in this season of goodwill to all men (and women and those that neither identify as a man or a woman or who are indeed gender fluid).

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good one although do remember as Maroon 5 famously once sung 'its not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise it moves us along', and with the festive TV looking as good as ever there is plenty for everyone to get their teeth stuck into.

:lol:

And a very Merry Christmas to you Crodo. (Or should I say “happy Christmas”, after all a huge number of people are going sober this Christmas and we must be considerate of them).

You remain my favourite parody account and your absolute commitment to the “bit” is so impressive after so many years.

I for one can’t wait for the sensational celebrity entertainer extraordinare Stephen Mulhern to be gracing my telly box, over what promises to be a spectacular Yuletide period.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What about those who don’t celebrate Christmas?

It’s not a very inclusive message is it? I think you should show more balance and sensitivity.
I did try to avoid the dreaded 'C' word but perhaps my terminology of 'seasons greetings' was a little clumsy, so sending everyone 'winter wishes' instead.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
zv90h8jemfrz.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:lol:

And a very Merry Christmas to you Crodo. (Or should I say “happy Christmas”, after all a huge number of people are going sober this Christmas and we must be considerate of them).

You remain my favourite parody account and your absolute commitment to the “bit” is so impressive after so many years.

I for one can’t wait for the sensational celebrity entertainer extraordinare Stephen Mulhern to be gracing my telly box, over what promises to be a spectacular Yuletide period.

What about those who don’t celebrate Christmas?

It’s not a very inclusive message is it? I think you should show more balance and sensitivity.
These days, if you wish someone Happy Christmas or Merry Christmas, you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Thank you and the same to you -seems utterly incredible that others have only sarcasm and contempt -bet they are precisely the ones that on other threads talk of diversity and inclusivity, well...for others in practice.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton

And the same to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here