Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tkt holder but gonna watch Leeds game on the box

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Before I get abused, I'm no plastic or JCL, I love this club to death, but I've decided to give my Leeds tickets away and watch it on the box. I've decided rushing home from work to collect my boy and trying to get to the Amex twice in the space of a week just doesn't appeal to me. But what I can't work out is am I doing this as its on tv, or has the travel and amount of midweek games that we will have had before Xmas made me like this. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So you choose the Leeds game to miss rather than the Peterborough game. Yes I know ones on TV the other isn't but even so.

Where do you live btw

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If we had thrashed Middlesbrough 5-1 playing scintillating champagne football would you have done this?

D

Deleted member 18477

What I'd like to know is... What % of championship games are midweek and what % of prem games are midweek?

Any stat men out there who can help?

D

Deleted member 18477

So you choose the Leeds game to miss rather than the Peterborough game. Yes I know ones on TV the other isn't but even so.

Where do you live btw

If you're going to miss one surely its obvious you'd miss the one you can still watch elsewhere...

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
I work on shoreham beach, will finish work just before six, I have to get to mile oak to collect my ten year old son before heading to portslade station, I usually arrive dead on kick off. It's weird I've been a fan 30 years been to around 40 grounds and a season ticket holder 11 of the last 13 seasons. I would never miss a game. Perhaps it's because it's on tv that I'm picking the Peterborough game. However I also have 4 children under 10 and am now wondering if football just doesn't mean as much to me anymore.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Each to their own but telly football bores me rigid,even the Albion watched in the pub(I don't do Sky Sports at home) but being at the game means I live it.
I wouldn't sell my ticket for sky AND an evening of free unlimited booze.

D

Deleted member 18477

I work on shoreham beach, will finish work just before six, I have to get to mile oak to collect my ten year old son before heading to portslade station, I usually arrive dead on kick off. It's weird I've been a fan 30 years been to around 40 grounds and a season ticket holder 11 of the last 13 seasons. I would never miss a game. Perhaps it's because it's on tv that I'm picking the Peterborough game. However I also have 4 children under 10 and am now wondering if football just doesn't mean as much to me anymore.

Priorities do change. That's normal.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Another 5 weeks i think until a Saturday 3pm kick off.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Dirty Leeds will be my first game of the season & I just can't wait. I'm a ST holder but my seat gets used every game when I'm not there. Financially I'm losing out a bit, but as long as it ensures I get to see the games when I'm home I'm not too bothered.

Counting down the days, it's going to be a cracker.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before I get abused, I'm no plastic or JCL, I love this club to death, but I've decided to give my Leeds tickets away and watch it on the box. I've decided rushing home from work to collect my boy and trying to get to the Amex twice in the space of a week just doesn't appeal to me. But what I can't work out is am I doing this as its on tv, or has the travel and amount of midweek games that we will have had before Xmas made me like this. Am I the only one who feels like this?

To each their own. It's your money, your choice.

Just one question.

Why on earth did you feel the need to start a thread on this? Just curious like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here