Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Waiting list

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Did the 8,500 waiting list really disappear overnight?

Instead, I thought that those suddenly offered seats around May, were prepared to take the odd single seat not in pairs?

I took a pair in the north in April and had been on the waiting list for 2 years. There were plenty of pairs and big groupings through out

Take the point about the waiting list still existing it’s probably a combination of existing not renewing (covid) and those on the waiting list deferring for a year (covid again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might be worth waiting to see if half-season tickets go on sale around the turn of the year. That way you may see some football for your money

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I took a pair in the north in April and had been on the waiting list for 2 years. There were plenty of pairs and big groupings through out

Take the point about the waiting list still existing it’s probably a combination of existing not renewing (covid) and those on the waiting list deferring for a year (covid again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the year’s deferral might’ve played a part. I did that a couple of seasons back, to wait for a better pick.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
.....to the current PL, European & World champions.

Get a grip!

We made 3 shocking errors that gifted them their three goals. Aside from that we matched them and for periods of the game were the better side.

I thought I was the ultimate pessimist but if you can't see the positives in our display last night then there may be no hope.

GOLF, there is hope, even on scales like these

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I could be wrong, but it’s hard to envisage 8,500 people overnight all throwing away their patient waiting, as a temporary pandemic hit the UK, when within the 8,500 would be many folk not in vulnerable age groups and/or those with a positive outlook. Simply staying on the list to wait and see, would be no burden to anyone.

More likely a combination of people on the waitlist deciding not to proceed, and a much larger swathe of existing STHs deciding not to renew - boredom with the PL, economic situation/job losses etc during Covid etc. Suspect the non-renewing number was much higher than normal.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It will be interesting to see what happens to ST prices and 'one-off' match prices once crowds are allowed back in stadiums.

I'be bought one-off tickets in the past but in the current economic climate EPL football will be at the very bottom of my list of discretionary spending unless the match day prices are significantly reduced. I guess whether they are or whether they aren't will largely be dictated by market forces but in the meantime the first team squad will still pass go and collect 20, 30, 40 grand a week each for just about being good enough. Strange world.

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here