Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Prices

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Cancelled my season ticket today and saved myself £500 for Championship football. That wasn't the real reason though it was VAR. Once again i've listed my season ticket on the exchange list for Watford. I also think Potter is a dreadful manager but i've already covered that.

Looking to other things with my spare time on a Saturday now. Totally lost interest/motivation making the effort travelling to the Amex now.

No VAR in the championship.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No VAR in the championship.

So people keep saying. You get relegated and then look forward to hopefully getting back into the Premier league only for VAR to kick back in. What's the point ?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
one year in profit after a decade and more of Tony(and others)covering the losses, plus building the stadium, training ground etc, a deficit last year, but still people expect Tony to keep shelling out. Its a small increase for most and a freeze for the youngsters. it would be different if the club were making sustained profits year after year, but they aren't.

I’m willing to bet that the amount I’ve paid into the club, proportionate to my bank balance, is more than TB has. There again he’s far cleverer than I am at making money. :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cancelled my season ticket today and saved myself £500 for Championship football. That wasn't the real reason though it was VAR. Once again i've listed my season ticket on the exchange list for Watford. I also think Potter is a dreadful manager but i've already covered that.

Looking to other things with my spare time on a Saturday now. Totally lost interest/motivation making the effort travelling to the Amex now.
What else you gonna do on a Saturday? Spend time with the misses? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

You will now have another 4 hours a week to moan on NSC about Potter and his style of football:ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The price keeps going up and yet you continue to renew? If it really was an issue you would cancel. For me it wasn't about money.
Bollocks. I’ve had STs since Withdean and always will have one. The club know there’s many like me. Doesn’t mean I don’t have the right to have a little moan about them keep going up. It’s irritating, nothing more. No big deal.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Would be handy if approximately 5,221 of you didn’t renew, talk amongst yourselves....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Have you cancelled it today or do you mean you aren`t renewing ? if as you say you`ve cancelled it today do you get money back ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
mine £760 to £770.......every year I say I`ll not renew but do..prob the same this year !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here