Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] season ticket moves

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Back of N1G under the TV, nobody sits during game
Yes, at the "back"... does anyone know roughly how far back you need to be in N1F and N1G to stand throughout every game?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Moved for 5 mins this morning, same block then thought better of it and moved back to where we were. As the benefit was front row (drink holder) but then decided I like an aisle more

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Gutted had to move had the most lovely of couple next to us but daughter had trouble seeing, got us front row of s1g 2 seats bang on aisle as well

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
You've just described the majority of NSC.
I don't think that's accurate.

There have been some very impassioned threads which got toxic but there are many more threads where people show a lot better side.

The toxicity that is present on NSC is due in the main to it being impersonal because you don't actually meet the people face to face or sit next to them (P.S. Not saying it's correct but is a part of the online world we live in).

The threads that have caused issues , generally are about real life and death issues - Gaza, Brexit, NHS etc not we should be more direct in our approach play etc. To just to call people an idiot/shut your mouth/you must have something wrong with your head because thy have a different view shows the level of intolerance one step away from those who are homophobic, racist etc. The vast majority of people on this forum aren't like that.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I must be very lucky. My seat is in WSU right on the halfway line which I’ve had since 2011. Most of the fans around have also been there since the Amex opened. We all get on well - good banter, many are drinking buddies as time has gone on, and a few of us now meet up for away games as well.

Should I tell everyone that I’m a Chelsea fan? FFS! I’m only kidding! :drink:
That's been my experience to date hence my surprise/annoyance about the current situation. Generally away games have been good as well.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I don't think that's accurate.

There have been some very impassioned threads which got toxic but there are many more threads where people show a lot better side.

The toxicity that is present on NSC is due in the main to it being impersonal because you don't actually meet the people face to face or sit next to them (P.S. Not saying it's correct but is a part of the online world we live in).

The threads that have caused issues , generally are about real life and death issues - Gaza, Brexit, NHS etc not we should be more direct in our approach play etc. To just to call people an idiot/shut your mouth/you must have something wrong with your head because thy have a different view shows the level of intolerance one step away from those who are homophobic, racist etc. The vast majority of people on this forum aren't like that.
Wrong opinion. Obviously an idiot.
(This is a joke)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Moved for 5 mins this morning, same block then thought better of it and moved back to where we were. As the benefit was front row (drink holder) but then decided I like an aisle more
Like an IDIOT I forgot to login this morning, so there's nothing suitable to move to (if there ever was) within the Holy Shelf.

Would have liked some front row seats but they seem to have gone now.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Thank you to the OP for this.

Me and my son have been in N2A (family stand) for 3 years and finally got our move to N1G!

Credit to the club. I phoned them up and managed to get the last pair of seats in D, E, F and G.
The whole process took minutes.

COYS!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Like an IDIOT I forgot to login this morning, so there's nothing suitable to move to (if there ever was) within the Holy Shelf.

Would have liked some front row seats but they seem to have gone now.
Worth carrying on checking as have seen some movement today, the optimal ones I’d like sadly don’t come up

Moves to West and East open tomorrow so maybe some age related departures in play

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The female, was she a Geordie? I know a teacher who that may be.... I think she started watching Albion because she fancied KLL.

Not sure, could well be. Block D WSU right on the aisle, second row from the front.

The northern also middle-aged bloke with her, used to subtly asked her to calm down …. this happened in robust matches …. she interpreted opposition tackles as thuggery and warranting a red. Appeared to know bugger all about football.

Where did they teach?

Was she a Withdean regular, she appeared not?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not sure, could well be. Block D WSU right on the aisle, second row from the front.

The northern also middle-aged bloke with her, used to subtly asked her to calm down …. this happened in robust matches …. she interpreted opposition tackles as thuggery and warranting a red. Appeared to know bugger all about football.

Where did they teach?

Was she a Withdean regular, she appeared not?
I don't think it can be her, it's one of my wife's colleagues, she's from N.Yorks not a Geordie, I don't know her well. My wife says she went to Withdean and in any case she would know about football as she is a PE teacher.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Thanks @Wardy's twin. I had forgotten about this completely.

Me, my lad and bro-in-law have moved a little and are now in 'talk to each other' places.

Apologies in advance to my new neighbours for the filthy language coming your way.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here