Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket - mobile wallet

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not been updated for 23/24 yet.

Hope I get in on day one at home. I hope they sort it once they recover from Vegas.

All a bit worrying.

Screenshot_20230607-162723~2.png

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Agreed - you’d have thought they could at least have had a guess at who the first home fixture opposition would be.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I noticed that at the end of last season, the ticket was a game behind. So the City game had a ticket for Southampton; Southampton had Everton etc

It didn't seem to matter as I got in OK, but it did look a bit odd. I wonder if they'll sort that glitch out before next season.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Just on point of leaving for first home game and noticed no ticket in mobile wallet. Changed mobile phone recently and ST not transferred. Followed all the instructions on website but get error message when downloading ST as it has been downloaded before. Presumably the ticket section in North Stand can issue me a paper one for today? From memory they charge £5.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Just on point of leaving for first home game and noticed no ticket in mobile wallet. Changed mobile phone recently and ST not transferred. Followed all the instructions on website but get error message when downloading ST as it has been downloaded before. Presumably the ticket section in North Stand can issue me a paper one for today? From memory they charge £5.

I had a similar situation. Have you deleted your ticket from your old phone?

My issue was so solved by first deleting my ticket from my old phone, as you can only have one ticket on one phone. Then using Safari on new phone, going into my Albion account and re-adding the season ticket to new phone.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What they will probably do is - if you go to the ticket booth - is generate a new download link for you. There and then. (They did this for my son once)

Either way they will get you in the ground !

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I had a similar situation. Have you deleted your ticket from your old phone?

My issue was so solved by first deleting my ticket from my old phone, as you can only have one ticket on one phone. Then using Safari on new phone, going into my Albion account and re-adding the season ticket to new phone.
Thanks. I’ll le phone is 150 miles away. I’ll see what they can do today but otherwise do what you suggest

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes indeed.
I had a drama with my season ticket on my phone for the West Ham match. I got into the Luton match ok but the phone didn’t update for Saturday.
I rang supporter services last week and they told me what to do and managed to get West Ham was showing on my phone, unfortunately I couldn’t get in at the turnstiles and missed the start of the match because I was sorting the phone out at the ticket office.

Can you see the Luton ticket on your phone screen and a circle with 3 dots in the top right corner?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Yeah mine has updated no bother at all

I had a drama with my season ticket on my phone for the West Ham match. I got into the Luton match ok but the phone didn’t update for Saturday.
I rang supporter services last week and they told me what to do and managed to get West Ham was showing on my phone, unfortunately I couldn’t get in at the turnstiles and missed the start of the match because I was sorting the phone out at the ticket office.

Can you see the Luton ticket on your phone screen and a circle with 3 dots in the top right corner?

Just fixed it.

The BHA website says 'click unhide and then the 3 dots in top righthand corner and click update' (my update was by pulling down on the ticket) and it worked :ascarf:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I sorted my problem on Saturday when the guy at the ticket office took my phone and organised a download to my phone and into my wallet. It didn't happen first time even for him; had to repeat the process.

My issue was that the mobile ST is on my old iPhone that I have left elsewhere pending taking to Apple shop in Bath for recycling. I didn't realise when changing phone in July that I had to delete the ST from old phone and download onto new. I am emailing supporter services to highlight the issue more prominently; presently it is mentioned but only when you have a problem, better if it is made clear to prevent the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here