Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season ticket in Apple wallet

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just looked at my wallet and the Palace ticket has been ‘hidden’ so I have restored it expecting to see the Chelsea game but it still shows Palace.

The wife’s shows Spurs on Jan 31st.

I’m assuming that they will auto update but is that not quickly after the game?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just looked at my wallet and the Palace ticket has been ‘hidden’ so I have restored it expecting to see the Chelsea game but it still shows Palace.

The wife’s shows Spurs on Jan 31st.

I’m assuming that they will auto update but is that not quickly after the game?

They don’t always update. Forgotten what game but I had an old game still and mentioned it to a steward, he said don’t worry just tap it as you usually do it will still let you in - and it did.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
They don’t always update. Forgotten what game but I had an old game still and mentioned it to a steward, he said don’t worry just tap it as you usually do it will still let you in - and it did.

So much for technology!! I don’t want to get to the turnstile then have to go and join a queue at the ticket window I’m to old and grumpy for that.

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
I also have Spurs 31st may �� on my wallet if it doesn’t Change Will reload it !! It not the first time this has happen !!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So much for technology!! I don’t want to get to the turnstile then have to go and join a queue at the ticket window I’m to old and grumpy for that.

Ha well I hadn’t even checked so at least you’re doing that. I was told that the info. that is shown in our wallet has no connection to the signal the wallet is giving the turnstile. I think the turnstile knows it’s an ST so it will always let you in, the update that we see is just info for us. I mean mine now shows Spurs on the 31 May 23:59 KO!! :lolol:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
No

And even if there was you don’t have to open it or for that matter comment.

There have been a lot of threads on this. Just don't look at it. I never look at mine, just trust that it'll work when I get there. (Never had a problem with mine or my boy's ticket, whatever they say on them. I think it's just for show anyway)

Posting on here just causes panic amongst those who are a bit more erm.. Panicky

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Yep, Spurs 31st of May midnight KO here too.
My iPhone is continually showing the wrong match.
When I contacted the ticket line about it they said to just turn up anyway the ticket will register.
Should have stuck to the old cards, how much is all this nonsense costing the club for something that clearly isn't working?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Mine is showing Spurs 31st May as the next match. I shall turn up on Tuesday and expect to be admitted. If I’m not, there will be trouble.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yep, Spurs 31st of May midnight KO here too.
My iPhone is continually showing the wrong match.
When I contacted the ticket line about it they said to just turn up anyway the ticket will register.
Should have stuck to the old cards, how much is all this nonsense costing the club for something that clearly isn't working?

They do work though. As far as I know there's not been a single thread on here about their ticket not letting them into the ground.
Just a lot of panic about nothing, classic NSC :lolol:.

Now, the ticket sharing is another matter but as for getting people into the ground, they work fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here