Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls in Rome who don't have a ticket

SeagullMike

Sep 14, 2023
Warwickshire
Hi :) if there are any Seagulls in Rome who don't have a ticket for the game, where will you be going to watch it? I've heard the Albert and a few Irish pubs mentioned; wondering if there's somewhere the majority of Albion fans will be gathering?
UTA

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I managed to get an away end ticket yesterday after having bought an (expensive) home end one. I believe, from @Polish Seagull that changing the name on the ticket is possible, so if someone wants my home end ticket, make me an offer via my DM. I paid 130 but would accept less. Its in the tribuna monte Mario centrale noord. (Right next to hospitality, and as close as I could get to the away fans) That I'm told is the most civilized part of the stadium.

SeagullMike

Sep 14, 2023
Warwickshire
Just to inform: I went to the Albert around 5:10 and it was closed. I don't know if it's open now, or if it's another pub that has been told to stay closed because of the match?
I made my way to Morrisons, as recommended on another thread. Got told that they were fully booked because of the game, but because it was just me and no one else is here yet they let me stay. I hope other Seagulls will be here! 😅
I hope you Albion fans without a ticket manage to find somewhere to watch the game 🙂
UTA

SeagullMike

Sep 14, 2023
Warwickshire
Just to inform: I went to the Albert around 5:10 and it was closed. I don't know if it's open now, or if it's another pub that has been told to stay closed because of the match?
I made my way to Morrisons, as recommended on another thread. Got told that they were fully booked because of the game, but because it was just me and no one else is here yet they let me stay. I hope other Seagulls will be here! 😅
I hope you Albion fans without a ticket manage to find somewhere to watch the game 🙂
UTA
For what it's worth: Morrisons near Vatican is half full at best; don't know why I got told it was "fully booked for the game"!
Here's to a second half ala Marseille...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here