Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scoring in the last 15 minutes

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Can't remember or find the statistic I saw recently. It was something about how we hadn't conceded in the last 10 or 15 minutes of a match this season, but had scored a hatful, including winning or equalising goals. Or maybe it was since the World Cup.
Whatever, last couple of games we have managed to find important goals at the death. That shows something about the spirit and resilience of our side.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't remember or find the statistic I saw recently. It was something about how we hadn't conceded in the last 10 or 15 minutes of a match this season, but had scored a hatful, including winning or equalising goals. Or maybe it was since the World Cup.
Whatever, last couple of games we have managed to find important goals at the death. That shows something about the spirit and resilience of our side.
Yep, saw something similar in the week. We’ve got a 7-1 aggregate in the last 15 this season.

39D03A19-77EA-4A3C-82E7-FF488CE111CE.png

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
At home this season we haven't conceded after the 71st minute and only one goal after the 54th minute! The last home goal conceded in the last 15 mins was by Man. City way back on the 23rd Oct 2021, that's 24 games without letting one in during the final quarter hour of games, pretty impressive and probably the curse of the commentator, sorry! :facepalm:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’m sure you are correct in you’re overall point but Everton scored very late on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here