Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Save 5% On Supermarket Shopping When Paying With Nationwide Debit Card.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Found this out today. You have to do nothing it seems, except pay for your shopping with a Nationwide Debit Card.
All the info here;

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Think it caps at £10 a month so I figured it didn't benefit me as much as doing my food shop at sainsburys on my Sainsburys credit card and earning the nectar points I do each month.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I saw this. Will max the £10 then switch back to using my Tesco credit card (so get extra clubcard points).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've a Nationwide account and had no idea about this. Use a Tesco C/C that used to give me lots of points but now I'm lucky to get a few £'s a month. £200 spend in a month is easy enough these days. Heck, £10 free is £10 free.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've a Nationwide account and had no idea about this. Use a Tesco C/C that used to give me lots of points but now I'm lucky to get a few £'s a month. £200 spend in a month is easy enough these days. Heck, £10 free is £10 free.
Exactly what I'll be doing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have a joint account and the 5% cashback applies to each card. We did the shopping last week on his card and this week on mine. Hopefully we will get the full £20 at the end of the month.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I received an email from N/W a few days ago telling me about it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They used to do a similar thing on their credit cards, earning pounds as you spent, then debited from your credit card bill at the end of the year.
Don't do it now ???

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Icelands 5% bonus card takes some beating, plus do free home delivery. Tesco club card, I always use the x 3 and turn 9 pound or so of vouchers into 27 pound of cineworld spend. Get 3 or 4 films a year with the kids for that

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
I see Fortnum & Mason are included, if you shop there I'm not sure £10 cashback will be noticed...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can pretty much guarantee those who shop at Tesco/Sainsburys/Asda/Waitrose/Morrisons can save quite a bit more than 5% by just shopping at either Lidl or Aldi.
Lidl and Aldi are also in the cash back scheme but don’t sell a full range of groceries, hence quite a few of us shop in both stores.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here