Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sat 24/2 Everton (London Mainline) more train misery

mile oak

May 21, 2023
This engineering work has been planned for over 2 years 👍
That might be the case but I doubt many fans will look at it until nearer the time (and we wouldn't know fixtures then anyway). I notice also for the Man C home fixture strangely there are a mix of trains and busses depending what time to leave the station at Brighton to Falmer. Timetables shows bus at 1556 but train at 1600, looks rather odd to me. As does the return for example Falmer to Brighton: 1848 bus, 1855 train, 1903 bus etc

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
That might be the case but I doubt many fans will look at it until nearer the time (and we wouldn't know fixtures then anyway). I notice also for the Man C home fixture strangely there are a mix of trains and busses depending what time to leave the station at Brighton to Falmer. Timetables shows bus at 1556 but train at 1600, looks rather odd to me. As does the return for example Falmer to Brighton: 1848 bus, 1855 train, 1903 bus etc
That game is being looked at, but of course it may not actually happen, so will have to wait until the wolves game.

Jul 7, 2003
Plenty of notices put out to say that people should use the service that will run to Brighton via the Arun Valley Line that weekend.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
5-0 win and you’re back on your hobby horse you depressing troll.
I think the bloke is trying to warn people about travel issues for the match. Seems reasonable to me? Not sure what today's result has to do with it! Commiserations to anyone who has to put up with public transport for matches.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I think the bloke is trying to warn people about travel issues for the match. Seems reasonable to me? Not sure what today's result has to do with it! Commiserations to anyone who has to put up with public transport for matches.
I mean it’s procedural engineering works that were planned 2 years ago, it’s hardly misery is it. It’s a rail replacement bus. A points failure due to fatigued track would be annoying on another game they have to be maintained at some point.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
His entire posting history is trolling about the trains to Falmer.

His “public service” could have waited till today. Why start a thread with the word “misery” in on the day of a 5-0?

And a journey from Mile Oak isn’t affected.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here